Board of Library Trustees
Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, Illinois 60142
The Policy Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Huntley Area Public Library District will meet at the library, in the director’s office, on Friday, April 3, 2015, at 7:00 PM.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PUBLIC COMMENT AND VISITORS
- UPDATES AND ADDITIONS TO LIBRARY POLICY*
The committee will take action on the following library policy items/matters:
- Policy Manual Introduction
- Criteria for Merit Recognition
- Family and Medical Leave
- Procedure for Donations
- Check Out Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Selection and Use of Library Materials
- Americans with Disabilities Act Policy
- Policy on Public Participation and Comment at Meetings
- Other Policies at the Discretion of the Committee
- EXECUTIVE SESSION*
The Policy Committee will meet in Executive Session under the exception of the Open Meetings Act ILCS Chapter 5, Act 120, Section 120/2(c)(1): the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
- ITEM(S) FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR ACTION*
Note: An asterisk (*) at the end of a line means a vote may be taken on the matter preceding it.
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations to allow them to observe and/or participate are requested to contact the library at 847-669-5439 x11, 48 hours in advance, if possible, to allow for the arrangement of reasonable accommodations.