Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, IL 60142
Policy Committee Meeting
Library Program Room
June 17, 2020—5:00 p.m.
The Huntley Area Public Library will not be accessible for this meeting. Access shall only be available as follows:
Pursuant to Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order No. 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No. 5), Governor Pritzker has suspended certain rules of the Open Meetings Act – specifically the Executive Order permits remote public meetings. In light of the current COVID-19 public health emergency and the prohibition of a public gathering of 10 or more, the Library Board has chosen to conduct the board meeting remotely. The Library remains closed to the public. All public comments must be of reasonable length and submitted no later than two hours prior to the start of the meeting and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the meeting date in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail include your name, address, and the topics or agenda items on which you wish to comment. Comments or questions received by 3:00 p.m. on June 17th will be read during the meeting.
To attend the meeting, please click the following link:
Password: Jun Policy
Or to attend by phone, call 1-312-626-6799, webinar ID: 950 6896 5276, password: 886643
- Call to Order
- Public Comment and Visitors
- Communications and Media Relations Policy
- Open session discussion is not limited to matters listed above.
- Agendas are prepared in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
- All matters on the agenda may be discussed, amended, and acted upon.
- Meetings are open to the public, except for closed sessions permitted under 5 ILCS 120/2 et seq.