Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, IL 60142
Policy Committee Meeting
East Entrance Hallway
October 13, 2021—3:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order
3. Public Comment and Visitors
4. Public Use of Program Rooms in New Facility
5. Program Room Policies
6. Study Rooms and Conference Rooms Philosophy/Policies
7. Use of Library Property and Monetization
● Open session discussion is not limited to matters listed above.
● Agendas are prepared in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
● All matters on the agenda may be discussed, amended, and acted upon.
● Meetings are open to the public, except for closed sessions permitted under 5 ILCS 120/2 et seq.
The October 13, 2021 Policy Committee Meeting is open to the public. Only the hallway and nearby restrooms will be accessible to visitors during the time that the meeting is in session. The rest of the library building is closed to the public and no services will be available. Once the meeting has adjourned, all visitors will be asked to exit the building.
The library’s parking lot is closed for construction. All attendees will need to park in the Huntley Village Hall parking lot, across Main Street, to the southeast of the library’s property. Attendees will be able to access the library’s East Entrance by walking through Parisek Park, east of the library.