Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, IL 60142
Regular Monthly Meeting
Library Program Room
July 19, 2017—5:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order
3. Public Comment and Visitors
4. Regular Business
a. Secretary’s Report
i. Approval of minutes for the following:
1. Regular Board Meeting, June 21, 2017
2. Finance Committee Meeting, June 21, 2017
3. Special Board Meeting, July 3, 2017
b. Financial Report and Checks—Approval of checks and financial reports
c. Monthly Income/Expense Report
5. Library Director’s Report
a. Department Head Presentation—Liz Steffensen, Information Services/IT
6. Committee Reports
a. Policy and Personnel: Threadgill-Smith, McKibben, Smith
b. Finance: Moore, Cratty, Budzynski, Threadgill-Smith
c. Facilities: Smith, Budzynski, Moore, Novalinski, Threadgill-Smith
7. New Business
a. Set Hearing Date for FY 2017-2018 Budget and Appropriation
b. Patron Behavior Policy Modification (Swimsuits/Bathing Suits)
8. Old Business
9. Upcoming Dates
a. Regular Board Meeting, August 16, 2017—5:30 p.m.
b. Friends General Membership Meeting, Tom’s Farm Market, July 21, 2017—11:00 a.m.
10. Board Discussion
● ALA Exhibits–Board Takeaways and Working Toward Implementation
● Community Survey Draft
● Open session discussion is not limited to matters listed above.
● Agendas are prepared in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
● All matters on the agenda may be discussed, amended, and acted upon.
● Meetings are open to the public, except for closed meetings permitted under 5 ILCS 120/2 et seq.