Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, IL 60142
Regular Monthly Meeting
Library Program Room
November 21, 2018—5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment and Visitors
- Regular Business
- Secretary’s Report
- Approval of minutes for the following:
- Regular Board Meeting, October 17, 2018
- Financial Report and Checks—Approval of Checks and Financial Reports
- Monthly Income/Expense Report
- Library Director’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Policy and Personnel: Threadgill-Smith, McKibben, Smith
- Finance: Moore, Cratty, Budzynski
- Facilities: Smith, Budzynski, Moore, Novalinski
- Friends Foundation
- New Business
- Levy Adoption Ordinance
- Per Capita Grant Requirements Review
- Trustee Facts File, 3rd Ed., Chapters. 6-10
- Illinois Veterans History Project
- Old Business
- Upcoming Dates
- Board Retreat, December 1, 2018—8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Regular Board Meeting, December 19, 2018—5:30 p.m.
- Board Discussion
- Trustee Continuing Education for Per Capita Grant
- Board Retreat Information
- Fundraising Campaign and Thoughts on Naming Opportunities
- Open session discussion is not limited to matters listed above.
- Agendas are prepared in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
- All matters on the agenda may be discussed, amended, and acted upon.
- Meetings are open to the public, except for closed meetings permitted under 5 ILCS 120/2 et seq.