Huntley Area Public Library District
11000 Ruth Road; Huntley, IL 60142
Library Program Room
January 10, 2019—5:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
3. Public Comment and Visitors
4. Approval of an Ordinance of the Huntley Area Public Library District, Kane and Mchenry Counties, Illinois, Determining the Financing For Remodeling the Existing Library Building And Building an Addition Thereto, and Furnishing Necessary Equipment and Acquiring Library Materials and Electronic Data Storage and Retrieval Facilities In Connection Therewith
5. Approval of an Ordinance providing for and requiring the submission of the proposition of issuing general obligation bonds in the amount of $12,900,000 for the purpose of remodeling the existing library building and building an addition thereto, and furnishing necessary equipment and acquiring library materials and electronic data storage and retrieval facilities in connection therewith, to the voters of the Huntley Area Public Library District, Kane and McHenry Counties, Illinois, at the consolidated election to be held on the 2nd day of April, 2019
* Open session discussion is not limited to matters listed above.
* Agendas are prepared in compliance with the Open Meetings Act.
* All matters on the agenda may be discussed, amended, and acted upon.
* Meetings are open to the public, except for closed meetings permitted under 5 ILCS 120/2 et seq.