Explore More Illinois is a free service provided by your library that provides instant online access to free and discounted tickets to museums, science centers, and other fun and local cultural venues.
- 1950s Park Forest House Museum / Park Forest
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum / Springfield
- American Toby Jug Museum / Evanston
- Chicago Children’s Museum / Chicago
- Discovery Center Museum / Rockford
- DuSable Musem of African American History Museum / Chicago
- Edwards Place / Springfield
- Ernest Hemingway Foundation of Oak Park / Oak Park
- Kankakee County Museum / Kankakee
- Kidzeum of Health and Science / Springfield
- Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art / Evanston
- Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College / Chicago
- Peoria Riverfront Museum / Peoria
- Springfield Arts Association / Springfield
This list was last updated on April 4, 2019. The list of participating and attractions and their offers are subject to change, Please log into Explore More Illinois to see the most current offerings.
How do I get a Pass?
Log in with your library card credentials and browse for passes by date or attractions. When you log in, you will see the current day’s events. To view all attractions, click the text link “All Attractions” that is located next to today’s date at the upper left hand side of the page. Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. You can have two active reservations per library card. Please cancel your reservation(s) if unable to attend, otherwise the reservation will count as being used. Remember that once you print or download your pass you cannot cancel your reservation.