website builders Huntley Area Public Library cardholders can receive free admission to these exciting museums and cultural institutions throughout the Chicago area.
Each participating museum or cultural institution is contributing four weekly passes for free admission, or a special discount depending on the location. One Museum Adventure Pass may be requested per family, per loan period and will be valid for seven days from checkout.
Please note that just like other library materials, passes may already be checked out and temporarily unavailable.
For more information about Museum Pass, visit www.museumadventure.org/.
Stop by the library’s Information Desk to check on availability and learn more about this program. Participating museums and cultural institutions include:
- Air Classic Inc. Museum of Aviation
- Aurora Regional Fire Museum
- Beth Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- Bronzeville Children’s Museum
- Brookfield Zoo (Chicago Zoological Society)
- Cantigny Park
- Cernan Earth and Space Center at Triton College
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn
- Elgin History Museum
- Elgin Public Museum
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education System
- Illinois Railway Museum
- KidsWork Children’s Museum
- Legoland Discovery Center
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Naper Settlement
- Oriental Institute Museum
- Pleasant Home Foundation
- St. Charles Heritage Museum
So many adventures await – some you might never have expected! All you need to take part in these learning adventures is a valid Huntley Area Public Library card.