Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment – Read It and Rate It

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
Maximum Ride series #1
by James Patterson
Science Fiction

Review # 1
* * * * * Stars (Amazing!)
This book was awesome! It is about these kids, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman (you don’t even want to know why he’s called that), and Angel. They’ve been experimented on by the scientists at the school. This isn’t any ordinary school, though. The mad scientists graft avian (bird) DNA into them, so now the kids have wings and a lot of other cool superpowers, but they’re always being hunted by the Erasers (half-person, half-wolf).

Review # 2
* * * * * Stars (Amazing!)
This book is about 6 kids: Max (oldest), Fang, Iggy (blind), Angel, Gasman, and Nudge. These 6 kids were taken away when they were babies. They were experimented on and were turned into avian hybrids (meaning they have wings and can fly). They also have extra powers. Angel can read minds, control minds, breathe underwater, and talk to fish. Gasman can mimic people. Max has a voice in her head and can fly really fast. Nudge can touch things and know what happened there. Erasers are half-wolf, half-human and are supposed to kill and/or capture any mutants. The Flock (Max, Fang, Iggy, Gasman, Angel, and Nudge) are always running for their lives. Erasers are always after them. Max was told that she was created to save the world. That’s her mission. Along the way they meet people and do other stuff, too. The Maximum Ride series are my favorite books. I like them because you just can’t put the book down. I hate reading in the car, because it gives me headache, but I do it anyways because I can’t stop reading Maximum Ride! Also, you never have a boring chapter. Something exciting is always going on. I LOVE the Maximum Ride series!

Review # 3
* * * * Stars (Great!)
This was a great read because it was very suspenseful and humorous. Maximum Ride and her flock – Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel – are not like us. Their DNA is only 98% human – the other 2% is avian. They escaped from the lab that made them – called the school – when they were small, so now they are living in the wild on their own. When Angel gets kidnapped, however, their peaceful existence is shattered and they begin a race to save Angel’s life.

Review # 4
* * * * * Stars (Amazing!)
Max is a human-avian hybrid and so is the rest of her flock. When one of them – Angel – is captured by scientists in a laboratory called, “The School,” Max and the rest of the flock must save her. Action, explosions, humor, and sci-fi all wrapped up in this book make it a #1 favorite for me.

Review # 5
* * * * Stars (Great!)
Maximum Ride is surely not normal.  Well, not unless you consider having wings on your back that enable you to fly mundane.  Max and the Flock were experimented on as kids, thus giving them wings and some special powers.  Join the Flock and their journey of escape from the School (the place where they were all experimented on) as they experience a small taste of freedom.  James Patterson is truly an outstanding author.  His work gives out great detail and what would be a reconsidered in our society.

Review # 6
* * * * * Stars (Amazing!)
This book is AWESOME!  It is super suspenseful and will make you want to ask so many questions.  It’s about 6 kids and they went to The School, which is a super secret scientific place.  They went there because they were being tested on.  They are 98% human and 2% avian.  They have super cool powers, too.  Like, Angel can read minds.  The main character is Max and she is going on the adventure of a lifetime.

Review # 7
* * * * * Stars (Amazing!)
Max and her flock (Iggy, Gazzy, Angel, Fang, Nudge, and herself) were poked with needles and experimented on and they are all 2% avian (bird). They are the bird kids. With the help of a “former” scientist, they escaped from the lab (“School”) and live in the mountains. Nobody knows where they are until one day that all changes.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email