New App Available for Huntley Area Public Library Patrons
New look, new features highlight new app for Apple & Android devices
Huntley, IL – July 9, 2018 — One of the goals of the Huntley Area Public Library is to provide the community with the tools, including the very best materials, events and technology available to explore endless opportunities! The brand-new library APP is one of those very powerful tools.
Let us explore some of the features of the new APP:
- Search the library’s catalog in REAL time. No more delays
- Place holds, check out, renew, and consume digital content – all within the app
- Easily discover and register for programs, classes & events
- Library information, including directions and opening hours, is easy to access
- Link your Goodreads account to the app & share lists
- Amazon Alexa integration — add the library’s skill to an Echo device, and engage, connect and grow your usage of the library.
- A digital version of your library card is available in the APP. It supports multiple library cards allowing you to manage the whole family in one place
You will need to remove the existing library app by September 13, 2018, as it will cease to work.
The new APP is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores now. Search for Huntley Public Library app and look for this icon:
Find other library apps to access free ebooks, digital magazines, music streaming and downloads and language learning at www.huntleylibrary.org/library-apps
The Huntley Area Public Library is located at 11000 Ruth Road, Huntley, IL 60142. Access digital services 24-7 at www.huntleylibrary.org